Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Tuesday Thoughts

Sometimes I think the most random thoughts.  Maybe they aren't random, but I'm sure as I spew them out on to this little blog of mine, they will seem that way.
 First of I am starting to really dislike the "volunteer" part of volunteer fire company.  I am letting it create great strife in my marriage.

I HATE living away from Harbor Creek.  I miss out on all the fun stuff.  Right now my family is harvesting grapes.  I sat at home last night - alone - while my husband searched for a man in Nolde Forest - for SEVEN HOURS.

The man was located - at home.
Tonight I am attending my first Brecknock Township Recreation Board Meeting.

I am just going to check it out an see if it is something I would like to become involved in.  I need a purpose.
I started Oprah's Lifeclass.  I love self-help stuff - LOVE IT!!

My EGD from yesterday showed my ulcer is healed.  I can start taking Protonix once a day - thank you God!!

I am having a lot of poor me days lately.  I need to snap out of it.

I need to compose a better blog post - I will work on it.

No comments: