Three Things I'm Loving this Week: (Okay maybe four)
1. Cooler weather and enjoyable cups of coffee. I love my morning coffee every day, but it just seem cozier when the weather dips in the fall. I can also justify another 1/2 cup to myself - (it's chilly!).
2. Pastor Keith McGarvey's sermons available to download on Sermon.net. Now I have something worthwhile to listen to in the car. I hope his previous sermon's will be available in the future!
3. NHRA Drag Racing at Maple Grove Raceway. Before I moved here, I had no idea what the phenomenon was. Nineteen years later I am hooked. It is amazing to watch cars hurdle down the track at speeds of over 300 mph. Night qualifying is by far my favorite. Sniff a little nitro? Yes please (even though it makes you cry like a baby).
It is this weekend by the way.
4. Wednesday morning Bible Study. It feels like home. A wonderful group of women who have "been there, done that" or maybe just have a different perspective on what's going on in the world. One of the few places where my heart is at peace.
Three Things I'm Not Loving this Week:
1. Before school wardrobe fights with Aidan. "I wish I could wear what I wanted!" is a phrase I hear frequently these days. Yes sweetheart I understand, but you will look ridiculous if you wear that ensemble to school.
2. Getting paid every other week. Yes I am thankful that Jerry and I both get regular paychecks. But the fact that we both get paid the same week makes the off week a little tricky. I hope that I will get used to this sometime soon.
3. It's that time of year... when rodents start making their pilgrimage indoors. When you live in a farmhouse that is over 200 years old and have a significant phobia of them - it's terrifying.