Monday, October 10, 2011

EGD Time - again!!

Aren't these the cutest pictures?  I think they are!  They show a "healthy" stomach.  My ulcer is healed (well at least they think it is).

There is apparently part of my stomach that they can't get see to be 100% certain, but the doctor said everything looks good.

This means that I can go back to taking Protonix only once a day (in the morning).  That is good news because I was having a bear of a time remembering to take it 1/2 hour before I ate supper.
 From left to right:  middle third of the esophagus, middle wide open stricture of the gastro-jejunostony anastomosis, middle wide open stricture of the gastro-jejunostomy anastomosis

Again left to right:  jejunum, gastro-esophageal junction

So now I am home, checking a few computer things and enjoying a cup of coffee.  I am going to head upstairs and take a nap.

By the way...I can say I have something in common with Michael Jackson.  I too have had Propofol.  It was a good thing.  At least it was for me.

No comments: