Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A Few Thoughts on Today

FOR TODAY... from Tracy's Daybook
Outside my window...the neighbor trimming the apple trees, precariously perched out on a limb - Oh God I hope he doesn't fall - don't look
I am thinking...That tonight's gonna be a good night, tonight's gonna be a good good night, can you feel it?
I am thankful for... my husband & sons
I am wearing...Black work-out pants, Tony Schumacher T-Shirt, Steelers sweatshirt
I am remembering...last night and dinner with Tricia
I am going... to ACE's wrestling practice & then working out
I am currently reading...Picture Perfect by Jodi Picoult
I am hoping... that I can start making cards again
On my mind... Lots!
Noticing that...I am very selfish
Pondering these words... Pain is weakness leaving the body
From the kitchen... pizza & green bean fries
Around the house... putting away laundry and going through school paperwork
One of my favorite things...A cozy house with candles burning, cookies in the oven & snuggling


From my picture journal...

http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

dtbrents said...

I love all the pictures on your blog. I enjoyed your daybook. Your meal sounds yummy. I have never tried to make green bean fries but I love them. Doylene