Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Practice Lunch Day

Aidan is having a practice lunch day today. Since he only goes to school for half a day, he doesn't eat lunch there, so there are having a run through today.

He keeps reminding me, "Mom, I need $1.35 for school tomorrow so I can get lunch." He will probably eat lunch with me at camp, then go to school & have lunch their too.

Then tomorrow they are having Moving Day at school where the kindergartners go to school all day. He will spend the day with a first grade teacher and see how their day is spent. I have to drop him off at school at 9:00 a.m so my guess is he will be tired tomorrow night after his full day.

I'm not sure what I will do with myself while he is gone in the morning before I go to camp. The possibilities are endless...scrapbook, clean, weed flower beds...OH - that's right...I will be going to the laundromat since my washer is on the disabled list. FUN! FUN! FUN! Oh well, at least I don't have to subject him to the torture of going with me.

No comments: