Wednesday, May 30, 2007

A Little Survey

1. Is your second toe longer than your first?
Yes it is & a wonderful woman from India told me that it meant I would rule my husband ;)

2. Do you have a favorite type of pen?

FINE TIP please!
3. Look at your planner for June 14, what are you doing?

I have absolutely no idea. That would mean I would have to be organized.

4. What color are your toenails usually?
Au Natural

5. What was the last thing you highlighted?
Hmmmm...I don't really remember

6. What color are your bedroom curtains?
I don't have curtain in my bedroom.

7. What color are the seats in your car?
Tan

8. Have you ever had a black and white cat?
Yes. His name was Cosby. I only had him a very short time because my baby sister slammed him in the car door & he met his untimely demise! (Sorry Maggie!)

9. What is the last thing you put a stamp on?
A little note to Brooke

10. Do you know anyone who lives in Wyoming?
I don't think so.

11. Why did you withdraw cash from the ATM the last time?
To get the boys breakfast at WaWa

12. Who is the last baby that you held?
Probably a baby at work.

13. Do you know of any twins with rhyming names?
My sisters-in-law - Sherry & Merry. Goes with their older brother Terry & my husband Jerry - no kidding!

14. Do you like Cinnamon toothpaste?
Yes I do. I loved Close-Up. Is that still made?

15. What kind of car were you driving 2 years ago?
Ford Explorer

16. Pick one: Miami Hurricanes or Florida Gators.
If I have to pick one I would pick Gators.

17. Last time you went to Six Flags.
Ummm...NEVER!

18. Do you have any wallpaper in your house?
Yup - & let me tell you it is UGGGHHHLY!

19. Closest thing to you that is yellow:
A little organizing box.

20. Last person to give you a business card?
My husband gave me one yesterday at his office for some totally random reason.

21. Who is the last person you wrote a check to?
My CTMH consultant

22. Closest framed picture to you?
A picture of the covered bridge at Grings Mill.

23. Have you ever applied for welfare?
NO!

24. How many emails do you have?
Only three this morning & none worthwhile.

25. Last time you received flowers?
I bought some for myself yesterday.

26. Do you think the sanctity of marriage is meant for only a man & woman?
Well, I think God intended marriage for a man & woman, but who are we to judge otherwise?
27. What are you listening to right now?
The washing machine fill up.

28. Do you play air guitar?
No.

29. Do you take anything in your coffee?
When I drink it - has to be Coffee Mate French Vanilla.

30. Do you have any Willow Tree figurines?
Only one. My sister collects them & she bought me one for Christmas this past year.

31. What is your high school mascot's rival?
My high school - a Brave. The school district we live in - a Bulldog

32. Last person you spoke to from high school?
My best friend from high school Krista.

33. Last time you used hand sanitizer?
Ummm-probably last week at work. I try to wash my hands because hand sanitizer dries them out.

34. Would you like to learn to play the drums?
No.

35. What color are the blinds in your living room?
Cream.

36. What is in your inbox at work?
Ha! I don't have an inbox at work.

37. Last thing you read in the newspaper?
The real estate transactions.

38. What was the last pageant you attended?
Never attended a pageant - thank goodness!

39. What is the last place you bought pizza from?
Oohhh. That's a tough one - I really don't remember.

40. Have you ever worn a crown?
No. Unless you count the imaginary one I wear around the house as queen!

41. What is the last thing you stapled?
Probably recipes together

42. Did you ever drink clear Pepsi?
I'm sure I did.

43. Are you ticklish?
Nope - not even one little bit. Being tickled annoys me.

44. Last time you saw fireworks?
Saturday night at Maple Grove

45. Who is the last person that left you a message & you actually returned their call?
I usually answer the phone. They're aren't usually very many messages.

46. Last time you parked under a carport?
Never.

47. Do you have a black dog?
No - two chocolate ones though.

48. Do you have any pickles in your fridge?
Yes - dill & bread/butter

49. Who has the prettiest eyes you know of?
My oldest son. They are beautiful deep blue.

50. Last time you saw a semi truck?
This past weekend.

51. Do you remember Ugly Kid Joe?
I recall the name & that he was involved in music, but other than that no.


52. Do you have a little black dress?
No, I don't. I wouldn't have anywhere to wear it.

No comments: