Friday, February 5, 2010

A Few Thoughts on Today 02/04/2010

A Few Thoughts on Today
FOR TODAY... from Tracy's Daybook


Outside my window... A somewhat grey day. Snow is definitely on its way.


I am thinking... What a great weekend it's going to be - snowed in with my boys!


I am thankful for... Everything. God is good to me.


I am wearing... My pajamas & bathrobe


I am remembering... that I need to send a couple birthday cards.


I am going... to get showered and ready for work.


I am currently reading... Picture Perfect by Jodi Picoult


I am hoping... that we can still gt to Angelo's tomorrow to get ACE's LAX equipment.


On my mind... maybe we'll get an earl dismissal today???


Noticing that... the house is pretty well cleaned up - wow!


Pondering these words... once you say it, you can't take it back.


From the kitchen... for once - not a thing.


Around the house... everything is pretty swell in Bullfrog Hollow.


One of my favorite things... this morning cup of coffee.


From my picture journal....

My eldest son reading at the kitchen table last night & not wanting Mom to take his picture!

1 comment:

Second Grade Scoop said...

Great picture of Austin, he should make it his profile pic!