Saturday, February 20, 2010

A Day of Goodness (and GOODIES!)

Look what I got for my birthday!
An iTunes gift card (a definite winner in my book!). I never thought I would download as many songs as I do - but, I DO!!! I love being able to just buy the songs I like rather than a whole album that I may only like one or two songs on.
A little gift box. And oh - what does it say on it? PANDORA! (In the background are the flowers that the wonderful girls I work with got for me)
In the little gift box was not one, but two - count 'em - two charms for my bracelet. One is a football and the other is an adorable little turtle that I ogled last weekend.
Here are the charms on my bracelet. I have to say I now have a serious addiction to Pandora charms. They are so sweet.
And here is the most precious gift. Today in the mail I received a package from my Aunt Deb. Inside the package were the Cat's Meow I had gotten for my grandparents over the years. I knew that they were coming because my Dad asked me last week if I had gotten a package from Deb.
Also inside was a letter from her explaining about the Cat's Meow and small bag that was also inside.
Aunt Deb wrote that she and Aunt Lin had taken Gran's grandmother's ring and had necklaces made for the grandchildren. It is a heart necklace with my birthstone from the ring along with Gran's birthstone.
I cried. It is such a thoughtful token. I am so happy to wear it. It is beautiful. Just like Gran.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

It's BEAUTIFUL!!

Anonymous said...

Not sure where to post this but I wanted to ask if anyone has heard of National Clicks?

Can someone help me find it?

Overheard some co-workers talking about it all week but didn't have time to ask so I thought I would post it here to see if someone could help me out.

Seems to be getting alot of buzz right now.

Thanks