Friday, February 19, 2010

thirty-eight today

And that doesn't seem so bad when you consider it could stated as....

...1982 weeks
...13,880 days
...333,120 hours
...19,987,200 minutes
...1,199,232,000 seconds

And in this short period of time on God's green earth I have experienced what it is like to...

...be lucky enough to have known my great-great grandmother and great-grandmother
...have the two best parents in the world
...be the oldest of three girls
...have a close relationship with my grandparents, uncles, aunts and cousins
...be married to my best friend for over 17 years and love him more each day
...be a mother to a teenager who gives me joy and grief daily
...be a mother to a new millenium baby who lives life to the fullest at age 9
...have a family who truly loves and supports me no matter what
...almost lose it all and then hold it even closer

So I just want to say thank you to everyone who has helped to create who I am today. It has been wonderful so far!
...

No comments: