Thursday, November 13, 2008

Ya-Hoo! Finally got an appointment!

I can barely contain my excitement. I got a call from the bariatric doctor's office & they finally got my files from the Weight Loss Clinic in Harrisburg! It only took two weeks and a couple not-so-nice phone calls, but they finally got them.

I am anxious to talk to this doctor to see what his thoughts are about why I continue to lose weight even though I am eating - not a whole bunch mind you, but I do eat.

All my jeans are too big & I swim in my shirts. I need to go try clothes on again so I know what actual size I am. If it wasn't for the excess skin, I think I would be a two or four. That would have been fantastic when I was in high school, but at 36 - not so much.

I see the doctor on December 4 at 9:15 in the morning. He should then be able to tell me if and/or when I will need an endoscopy.

At least there is a light.

No comments: