Friday, November 7, 2008

Amazing

I e-subscribe to a monthly newsletter that is called Mentoring Moments for Christian Women. Most months (okay every month) I take it out of my Inbox & put it in a folder specifically for these newsletters & NEVER open them up.


Something (someone) spoke to me on Wednesday & told me to open up the newsletter that came. To say I was moved is an understatement. God is AMAZING!


This month they are starting a new series called Our Favorite Things. I checked it out & there was this article that really hit close to home. And then there was a section of playlists you could click on and I did just that. Bits and pieces from the article just touched my heart. It's about her grandfather & if you read it, you will understand why it touched me. The song is "My Tribute" by Andre Crouch and it is one of my all-time favorites. It was sung at my wedding.

"Angela Sackett recently published this beautiful testimony about Grief and the God of All Comfort on her blog, Dancing With My Father. "

No comments: