Thursday, July 19, 2007


We had a little excitement in our neighborhood last night.

The fire company was dispatched to assist Bowmansville for a trailer fire at Sun Valley Campground.

Since we live so close, Jerry was the first person on location. He arrived & found the resident of the camper badly burned. Apparently there was a gas leak in the camper & when the resident tried to light the stove/oven, it exploded.

It was decided to fly the man to the hospital.

They landed the helicopter right down the road from our house.

The boys & I walked down the road to watch the helicopter land & we got there right before it did.

Jerry took these pictures. I must say my husband is a terrific photographer.

No comments: