Saturday, July 14, 2007

CROCS & PEPPERS

I was looking forward to this weekend so much. Nowhere in particular to be, nothing in particular to do. Just be with my boys. That's alright.

We got up this morning & went to a tool sale out on Fifth Street Highway. I found a 4 foot table for Potter County & a little somethin'-somethin' for my mama.

As we were leaving the tool sale, Jerry got a fire call so we raced back to Brecknock (didn't make it to the call, everything was taken care of) and then headed out in search of a pair Croc Sandals that I have been dying to get for almost a week.

Well, I found my sandals - YEAH!!! It was only after looking at about ten different stores that I finally found them. I was so happy & as soon as I got in the car, I put them on. OOOHHH - they are so comfy!! AND they showcase my beautiful & original dragonfly tattoo. But what else could I expect from Crocs?!?!?!


We stopped at Weaver's grocery store on our way home to get a few groceries where we ran into our friends Jen & John (it was so good to see them!) & then on to Jerry's parents to get some green bell peppers for stuffed peppers for Sunday. We then went down to Tothero's fruit stand to get some corn (found zucchini too!) and then made our way home.

We made Chinese Coleslaw for supper tonight & also had sausage sandwiches with onions & peppers that were from Jerry's salsa garden.

He picked the peppers this morning before we left & then took pictures of them this afternoon.

In case you can't see from the picture. The one on the left is 8 inches long! It is a grilling pepper that gets a smoky taste when grilled. We can't wait to try it!

No comments: