Monday, November 23, 2009

My New Christmas Ornament

My niece Amy and her husband Ryan went to Florida this past week. Well the sweet things that they are, they brought me back a souvenir. I was so surprised!

We got to see the video they took while on safari & a couple other places. We got to see it at Pop-Pop's last night. It looked really great! Jerry & I looked at some of their pictures, but it's kind of hard to look at that many pictures on a little digital camera screen. Hopefully we will be able to look at them on a T.V. when we are there for Thanksgiving.

They brought us back a grapefruit & an orange, the boys got these HUGE Jawbreaker lollipops and I got....
THIS ADORABLE SNOWMAN ORNAMENT! I ran to give both of them a hug - it is so freakin' cute! I can't wait to put it on my tree.
Many thanks to both of them for thinking of me on their vacation!

No comments: