Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Miscellaneous Ramblings

I just want to say that I am tired of doctors. They are just driving me crazy. I had to see one on Monday & she was asking me about my diet because I have lost 11 pounds since I was there to see her at the end of October.


I asked her if she knew that I was in the hospital - yet again - the middle of November. Yes, she knew that, but continued to grill me about my diet & how I shouldn't eat "empty calories" (i.e. chips, cookies).


I am supposed to try to gain weight. I don't think that a few empty calories is going to be detrimental.


I do not like looking like I am a sick "bag of bones". I am tired of my hair falling out.


The kicker is, I DO eat. I eat like a hog. Hopefully I will start gaining soon. I never thought I would have this problem.


Anyway, here are a couple pictures that were taken over the last few days.

This one of Charlie was taken at Jerry's dad's house when we were having supper after the funeral.



This one is of Aidan in his new jammies that Jason got him for Christmas.

No comments: