Tuesday, January 13, 2009

ACE Wrestling 01/09/09 vs. Muhlenberg

Aidan had his first wrestling meet this past Friday. He did so well. I haven't felt well enough to go to his practices so this was the first time I've seen him in action.

In the pictures, Aidan is the one with letters on his back .
Aidan scoring two points
I can not believe the difference from last year. He seems much more confident when executing his moves & doesn't have to think about what he should do next. Much more fluid than last year.

Almost got him!

In his first match, he pinned his opponent in about 30 seconds. Aidan was very intense right before the match. He was trying to intimidate the kid by staring right at him & apparently it worked.
Right before the pin.

He then got a second match (a scrimmage) and lost 6-3. The boy he wrestled weighed 8 pounds more than Aidan, so Aidan held his own. I told him that he did very well & did not get pinned and that is very good. The kid was really working on Aidan's shoulder during the match & Aidan needed to ice it after the match was over, but it was okay the next day.

I thought this was a good picture. You can actually see his face!

He wrestles this Friday night at Twin Valley & then may have a tournament on Saturday.

He is a one-boy wrecking machine!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Υou nеed to take paгt іn a
сontest for one οf the finest blogs onlіnе.
I most ceгtainly will highly recommеnd thіs website!


Feеl free to visіt my pagе :: bucket--truck.com
My weblog bucket truck