Thursday, September 4, 2008

I've come to realize....

1. I've come to realize that my boobs are getting smaller each week (much to my husband's dismay!).

2. I've come to realize that my job is not that important in the grand scheme of life.

3. I've come to realize that when I'm driving...it's been so long since I've driven...I don't pay attention enough.

4. I've come to realize that I need a haircut & some stylin'!

5. I've come to realize that I have lost my sense of self.

6. I've come to realize that I hate it when I don't know what I want and when I finally figure out what it is that I want, I don't know how to get it.

7. I've come to realize that if I'm drunk, I can't make it to the bathroom on two feet - crawling is a better option.

8. I've come to realize that money can't buy happiness, but if you don't have it...you sure can be miserable!

9. I've come to realize that certain people go above and beyond friendship.

10. I've come to realize that I'll always be missing home.

12. I've come to realize that my mom is the strongest person I know.

13. I've come to realize my cell phone is not a necessity.

14. I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning I only have a few more days with the wound vac!

15. I've come to realize that last night before I went to sleep I had a headache - for the first time in months!

16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking about cleaning everything!

17. I've come to realize that my dad is the most hardworking, smartest & forgiving person I know.

18. I've come to realize that when I get on the computer I need to set time limits.

19. I've come to realize that today I am so blessed.

20. I've come to realize that tonight I need to express to my husband & sons that they are the best & I wouldn't know what to do without them!

21. I've come to realize that tomorrow is Friday - YIPPEE!

22. I've come to realize that I really want to make life perfect for my sons.

24. I've come to realize that life is too short & it's not my plan - I'm not in charge. That's hard to admit!

25. I've come to realize that this weekend is going to be so much fun - Family Time! Maybe we'll make some salsa!

26. I've come to realize that the best music to listen to when I am upset is - something upbeat - Nickelback - Flo-Rida - something to take my mind off whatever is upsetting me.

27. I've come to realize that friends are indispensable & irreplaceable.

28. I've come to realize that this year has been full of surprises & I look forward to each & every day to come - no matter what the challenges.

No comments: