Wednesday, September 10, 2008

10 Questions

1) Right now I want: To be totally recovered & able to eat more than two tablespoons at one time.

2) I wish I knew how to: Talk to my children & solve all their problems.

3.) When I want to indulge myself, I: Sleep in or eat something I shouldn't

4) You’ll never see me: In a bikini!

5) A childhood memory that I love: Riding to Waterside in my mom's yellow car & having my own cup holder.

6) 2 things I do every single day: Take my medicine & brush my teeth.

7) Happiest moment of 2008, so far: Being with my family at Potter County.

8) Describe yourself in 3 words: Fun-loving, dedicated, stubborn

9) 2 scrap related goals for this year: To scrap...period - nuff said

10) You have $40 that you MUST spend on yourself – what do you do with it? Go to the book store.

No comments: