Friday, April 16, 2010

Some Things About Me

10 random things about me...

1. I have self-diagnosed O.C.D.. If you know me, you know it's true.
2. My closet is arranged in Roy G. Biv order.
3. I am trying to break my addiction to iced tea. H2O is my current go to beverage.
4. I want everyone to like me, even if that means compromising who I "really" am.
5. I think Mike Sullivan (a lumberjack) is dirty in the sack HAWT.
6. If I get awake at night and remember something I forgot to do earlier, I will get up & do it.
7. I am a picky eater and could eat salad all the time.
8. I get annoyed when people don't update their blogs and I really shouldn't care.
9. I love the HBO series Weeds (thanks to my sister Tricia).
10. I don't know what I did before DVR.

And 5 things I don't like...
1. I want everyone to like me.
2. I always think everything is my fault.
3. I get angry over the silliest things.
4. I make snap decisions and then regret them.
5. I doubt myself all. the. time.

No comments: