Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My New Endeavor

I have taken on a new project.



I must first say I have never been a "diary" or "journal" writer. I have every good intention of writing in one faithfully each day only to falter, forget to write and then give up entirely.

I am hoping that this new idea I have (after following a couple blogs) will provide a source of comfort for me and I will enjoy writing each day.

Today is Day One. I have three separate books to write in. I am not writing in each one every day, rather I will alternate which one I write in.

There may be days where I need to write in all of them, but I will not require that of myself. Too much pressure. What's that old saying? :Promise less, deliver more. Yadda, yadda, yadda.

So here they are. Letters to the ones I love, Bible verses, inspiring quotes. Little pieces of me, especially for them.

No comments: