1. What did you do in 2008 that you’d never done before? Been away from my sons for more than a few days.
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I honestly don't remember if I made any resolutions last year & as of this moment I don't intend on making any for next year.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? Not that I know of.
4. Did anyone close to you die? Yes.
5. What countries did you visit? Lancaster County - does that count?
6. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008? Great health.
7. What dates from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? August 11, Surgery #1, October 9, Surgery #2, November 15, Surgery #3 & December 31.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Realizing that I am NOT in charge.
9. What was your biggest failure? Not being able to do stuff for my husband & sons.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? Multiple times.
11. What was the best thing you bought? Washing Machine.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? Jerry - he has been amazing the past few months.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? My own.
14. Where did most of your money go? Paying everyday bills.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? Eating.
16. What song will always remind you of 2008? Read A Book.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:a) happier or sadder? Sadder. b.) thinner or fatter? Thinner. c) richer or poorer? Probably the same.
18. What do you wish you’d done more of? Listening to my body tell me something isn't right.
19. What do you wish you’d done less of? Yelling.
20. How did you spend Christmas? With my husband, sons, parents & sisters.
21. Did you fall in love in 2008? Everyday.
22. What was your favorite TV program? Anything on Food Network.
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year? No.
24. What was the best book you read? Twilight - I just finished it. Also Nineteen Minutes, Salem Falls.
25. What was your greatest musical discovery? Harry Connick, Jr. - "What A Night!"
26. What did you want and get? A new coffee pot.
27. What did you want and not get? Life Applications Bible. Will have to get it myself.
28. What was your favorite film of this year? The only movie I've seen recently is Bedtime Stories. Good family movie.
29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? On the actual day? Nothing special. It was a Wednesday. I was 36.
30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? Being healthy.
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008? Non-existent.
32. What kept you sane? My mother.
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? Mike Sullivan - OMG - Dirty in the Sack HOT I tell you.
34. What political issue stirred you the most? Too many to choose from.
35. Who did you miss? My grandparents - always.
36. Who was the best new person you met? Tracey, Sara, Shelley.
37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008. Life is unpredictable. Cherish each and every moment you have.
38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year. Here it goes, here it goes again.