Friday, May 2, 2008

Sister of a smart person & proud of it!

This week we got a special piece of mail:

My sister Patricia (or Aunt Trish-ka-bob) will graduate on Saturday, May 17, 2008 from Mercyhurst College with a Master of Science in Special Education.



Now, I pose this question...does this make her like He-Man - a Master of the Universe? Will she be defending Castle Grayskull from the evil forces of Skeletor?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRo0HCQM9uo

I personally think she is more like She-Ra - He-Man's twin sister. I'm pretty sure she dresses like this to teach.

That sword can be very intimidating to children. I'm sure she doesn't have any behavior problems.

In all honesty, we are so proud of Tricia & all the hard work she has put in to making this happen. She is a hard worker & very determined. Wherever she decides to go & teach, they will be lucky to have her.

1 comment:

Second Grade Scoop said...

I will have you know that I look way hotter in that outfit than She-ra does!