Thursday, October 8, 2009

Okay - so I know it's been a while...

I know, I know, I haven't updated our blog in a REALLLLLY long time. Fact of the matter is, the Ebersole family has been extremely busy this summer & fall. Between vacationing in Erie for three weeks, Potter County for 10 days, major house renovations, football practice, back to school, football games, I could go on & on - but I won't!


It is my intention to update at least once a week (with pictures hopefully!) so I can keep everyone updated as to what havoc the Ebersole Clan is wreaking upon south-eastern Pennsylvania!


So I intend on posting again this afternoon - with pictures - so watch for it!

I am going to make a Caramel Pear Pie this weekend & I'm going to take a cue from another blog that I follow & post step by step pictures & instructions. I love Amanda's blog!


Sorry it has been so long - I've really missed it!

No comments: