Friday, February 19, 2010

Just a couple pics

I took this picture the other night of ACE. He had curled up next to his father on the sofa and fell asleep.

I couldn't help it. He is so angelic - when he's sleeping.

On our way to Harrisburg for the Sportman's Show, between our house and Bowmansville we got behind this front end loader that was probably going to help dig someone out of the snow.

The following are pictures Jerry took when the four of us were at the Sportsman's Show in Harrisburg on February 12.

These are some of the taxidermy exhibits that were in Harrisburg. I find them fascinating. Not that I would want one in my house mind you, but they are beautiful.

And lastly, here is Aidan about to be devoured by a ferocious lion. And look, he's not even afraid. What a surprise.

No comments: